A.B.N. 22 644 343 627
Telephone: 0421 957 118
Bachelor of International Studies (Hons) (History); Graduate Diploma of Library and Information Management; Bachelor of Arts, with English Literature major and Economics minor
Membership of related societies
Australian Library and Information Association, South Australian Genealogy & Heraldry Society, History Council of South Australia, South Australian Library and Information Network.
At Story Management we help businesses and individuals care for and share their information.
Lauren is a professional historian, and librarian, with a specialist knowledge of the less dusty and boring of archives (but often dirtier and smellier) - including motoring, food, and wine history.
In order to share your story it needs to be cared for: stored appropriately to limit damage and ensure future preservation, listed so you know what precious stories you hold, sorted so you know where to find and return things, and finally it needs to be shared in an engaging and meaningful way.
Clients have included the Royal Automobile Association of South Australia, TREENET Avenues of Honour, Kay Brothers Amery Winery, Australian National Motor Museum, Adelaide Central Market, and the South Australian Country Women's Association.
Skills and services offered
- project development and management
- locating, researching, and sharing histories and historical collections
- gather and create content for websites, social media, and marketing purposes
- Reports including Significance Assessments, Preservation Needs Assessments, Collection Development Policies and Training Manuals
- staff and volunteer training
- creation and maintenance of historical collection databases and catalogues
- library standard indexing and cataloguing
- archival standard preservation methods for the correct storage and display of collections
- preparation and presentation of events about history, historical collections, and information management and access
Archival advice, curatorial advice, displays, editing, exhibitions, local history, organisation history, wine industry history, automotive industry history, motoring history, sports history, preservation advice, social media, heritage surveys/studies, indexing, multimedia, project design, project management, proof-reading, public speaking, publicity, records management, research, site surveys, writing, Aboriginal studies, business history, genealogy, Significance Assessments, Preservation Needs Assessments, Collection Development Policies.